The Lincolnshire Local Medical Committee has issued guidelines for prioritising visits and doctors follow these when appropriate.
We encourage all patients to attend the surgery where we have a full range of facilities available to manage your problems efficiently. The decision to visit is based on clinical need rather than social circumstances. When the condition of the patient does require a home visit please try to give notice before 10.00am.
Help with transport can be available from:
1. Local bus service that runs at regular intervals
2. Voluntary Ambulance: Telephone number 01775 725580
3. Dial a ride: 0845 456 4476
4. Age Concern: Tel 01205 310010
5. Pennygate Patient Link, after approval from the committee, depending on
the circumstances of each case, but may be difficult to guarantee as it relies on voluntary drivers.